President Rodrigo Duterte will address the nation amid the rising number of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases in the country. #COVID19Update
Courtesy of PTV
– Duterte: COVID-19 Code Red Alert Sub-Level 2, itinaas na
– Duterte: Community quarantine, ipapatupad sa buong Metro Manila
– Duterte: Klase sa lahat ng antas sa Metro Manila, suspendido hanggang April 12
– Duterte: Land, domestic air and domestic sea travel to and from Metro Manila shall be suspended beginning March 15, 2020 to April 14, 2020.
– Duterte: A province quarantine is advised if it has at least 2 COVID cases from different municipalities | via Joseph Morong
– Duterte: Work in executive department suspended (didn’t say until when yet), should maintain skeletal force | via Joseph Morong
– Duterte: Mga manggagaling sa bansang may localized COVID-19 transmission, maliban sa mga Filipino citizens, bawal pumasok ng Pilipinas.
For Kapuso abroad, subscribe to GMA Pinoy TV (http://www.gmapinoytv.com/) for GMA programs.
GMA promotes healthy debate and conversation online. Any abusive language that does not facilitate productive discourse will be blocked from this post.
GMA upholds ethical standards of fairness, objectivity, accuracy, transparency, balance and independence.
Walang Kinikilingan, Walang Pinoprotektahan, Serbisyong totoo lamang. #GMANews
Subscribe to the GMA News channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/gmanews
Visit the GMA News and Public Affairs Portal: http://www.gmanews.tv
Connect with us on: